Saturday, August 20, 2005

Out: Men, drinking, smoking and debt

I've never been an Anne Frank type (however, I have always been a pretty frank type) but as start blogging I am giving up a few things. These are things that are bad for me and I don't need in my life anymore.

They include:

  1. Men with names beginning with the letter 'P' (you know who you are)
  2. Drinking too much - mixing drinks in particular (how many people make this Saturday morning vow?)
  3. Smoking. My lungs hate me and I really don't want to fall out with them (or vice versa)
  4. Avoiding credit card bills. I am a fully-grown person and need to start opening my mail and sorting my life out
  5. Over-eating. Not sure of root cause (perhaps not the place to start analysing, besides I need to go and cook a huge breakfast...)
I'll keep you posted on my progress.