Monday, December 05, 2005

STFU (better late than never)


I have not been in the best of moods today. I think part of this is the fact that I have not been able to give my full effort / vocal range to National Shut The Fuck Up Day, i.e have not been able to share the sentiments with anyone. Not yet anyhow, though am about to go out for the evening - a few drinks etc...

Before I do go onto the streets of W4 to shout at people, I'd like to say that it's good to see a posh-speaking PR-type promoting a day that is worthwhile. The Times's Victor Lewis Smith once threatened to hire a PR company to promote *1 March as National No Day Day, in order to stop it being claimed as National Diarrhoea Day or National Incontinence Day... I think he'd support this one. Perhaps we could get a corporate sponsor for next year??? Any ideas on a postcard to said PR-type.

* Though I do hate to point out that St David might mind