Saturday, January 13, 2007

Daytona 500

Well, I'm on track (every pun intended) for one of my New Year's resolutions: to go to a NASCAR event. I have a ticket for the Daytona 500 - in the 'sit with Jimmy' section.



That's him (aka 'Mr Excitement') strolling in a not very excited way, probably saving himself up for the cameras.

Other news today, landlord is trying to fix leaky 'faucet'. He's done this by taking apart and then putting it back together, so rather than dripping it's become a constant flow. That's not going to be annoying at all. Not that I care as I'm going to be packing my bags to head over to Daytona Beach - which as it's in sunny Florida is much warmer than here (okay, it's not for another 35 days) but it's currently 24 degrees C woohoo!!( PS 75 degrees F - I am still getting used to working in celcius).