Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Back back back


Well, I'm back. In the UK and online. Thank feck for that on both counts. Been online for work on data download, so it's been work and no play for new laptop.

Trip to Spain had, like so many things, both highlights and lowlights. But the lowlights (not so much lowlights as a succession of complete screw ups) are part of my new 'bad karma' thing. Plan to make a woeful list this morning. Actually reached a point where it was funny and I was just waiting for something else to go wrong. But bad luck seems to be continuing. Will add to list (once created) - assuming my fingers don't get jammed under an incredibly heavy object in the next few hours.

Anyhow, the picture is one of the highlights. I went running (and not from / to anything, just running for the sake of it) in the mornings - stayed just round corner from this square off 'La Rambla' and it was fabulous first thing.

Did have some fabulous pictures but had to resort to stealing this one as that's exactly what some sod has done to my pictures - along with ny camera and some other belongings.

Come back to see List of Woe - and be sure to bring a rabbit's foot or a sprig of lucky heather with you. Or any advice on how to figure out if someone has made a voodoo doll of me and is just being mean.