Friday, September 16, 2005

I spy with my little eye..someone beginning with 'B'

1. Ben Hur. Fictional character - Charlton Heston will have to wait for the next letter to crop up ( is he still alive?) technically Ben-Hur was Judah Ben-Hur, so doesn't count this early in the alphabet anyhow

2. Bill Oddie - married and unavailable (I know this for a fact, already checked)

3. Bill and Ben. Perhaps not. They make Ben-Hur look real

4. Billy the Kid. Died in 1881. He was probably not the type you took home to your parents before he had decayed.

5. Bob Dylan ( is he alive? Note to self: need to brush up on alive/dead folks - Jonny Morris, Bob Dylan, Norris McWhirter - people you're not sure where on/under the planet's surface they may be)

Wow, how come I don't I anyone real, alive and male that has a named beginning with 'B'?

(Sudden flash of inspiration) Bertrand. New French landlord. Early thirties and gorgeously French. Am off to France next week...miust go and dig up my phrase book...au revoir...