Saturday, September 24, 2005

Sod-oko

Had my first brush with Sudoko yesterday - with several hours to spend in one of the world's smallest airports in Germany.

Usually if something has been advertised and supported by Carole Voderman then I take it as a sign to stay well away from it - this includes 28-day detox diets, taking out massive loans to 'consolidate' my existing ones and getting hair extensions.

Anyhow, it lived down to my expectations. The numerical equivalent of word searches... needless to say I won't be buying the big book of Sudoko or subscribing to www.nothing-better-to-do-with-my-time.com anytime** soon.

*Perhaps not the latter.. I have had a stint of forking out five hundred quid only to end up looking like Bryan May's (ugly) siser - more of that brush (pun fully intended)with synthetic hair later.

** AKA www.sudoku-a-day.co.uk for anyone interested. Not that I've visted it. Honest.