Saturday, November 05, 2005

A huge gaping chasm in my life?

Well, after umming and ahhing about it for a few weeks /months I have taken the plunge - where my TV was there is now just a large gaping hole.*

PF thinks it's grounds for being locked up. My sister thinks I will in my typcial all or nothing fashion (her words) either last for the rest of my life or three hours. She said she'd pine for Jamie Oliver and Trinny & Susannah - sentiments I don't really share: I can't stand the fat-lipped mockney cook, and I don't need to watch T & S as my family provide me with plenty of feedback (everytime I wear a polo neck jumper they all get a look of disgust while chorusing "but haven't you ever seen Trinny & Susannah?").

It's been half an hour and I've already put some washing on and for the first time since I moved in rung more than two people in succession on my home phone.

Off for fireworks party now. Must remember when I get in at 1am (quite possibly drunk) that my TV hasn't been stolen and that I am not to ring the police..

* Perhaps time for a trip to IKEA? Haven't braved the place for, er, a few weeks.
** Gordon - you're not off the hook, I still want those DVDs you promised me (gift for lickle bruv).