Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The padawan picks up where (s)he left off

I have just been encouraged by PF to buy 'Revenge of the Sith' on DVD. I am not wholly convinced by this swopping of my hard-earned cash for something that spawned Jaja Binks but am reassured that this will make me laugh and cry the same way as the first film (okay, at the time I was a tot, but I can still quite easily cry in films*) so much so that I am now quite excited about the prospect of watching it. In fact very excited.

Other moments of excitement in my life include:

- Christmas mornings (every year since I can remember - yes I know it's schmultzy but I love Christmas)

- The night before going away on holiday, or even moreso being in airport lounges

- The last day of school (around noon: just before you slunk off the grounds to burn your tie and go to the local pub)

- First day of new job / new term / meeting new customers (okay, anything new)

- Anything that involves NYC or San Francisco

- Seeing whales (no, not the place)

- Payday

Will keep you posted if George and pals live up to this expectation... the saga continues...


* Sometimes unexpectedly - I cried all the way through 'The Punisher' as I thought it was really sad that he didn't have any friends.